Thursday, January 9, 2014

What is your color?

Did you know that a particular color means a certain thing? For Example, the colors I chose for my business are green and blue. I picked these two colors because I wanted to make a statement to others about my business. Green is the color of peace (nature, growth, harmony and Freshness). Blue is the color of the sky and the sea (Trust, Loyalty and Faith).

For Fun, here is a list of other colors:
Red is the Color of Power (Heat, Energy, Danger, Passion and Determination).
Yellow is the color of Happiness (Sunshine, Joy, Intellect, Wisdom and Energy).
Purple is the color of Royalty (Nobility, Luxury, Ambition, Magic and Independence).
White is the color of Purity (Cleanliness, Joy, Innocence, Kindness and Softness).
Black is the absence of color (Power, Elegance, Sophisticated, and Possibility).

No comments:

Post a Comment